First off we apologise for not updating our blog as of late. we are A class slackers. But anyway we will try to be better. As most of you know, when Kimmi and I bought our new house we slowly but surely began to take upon ourselves a series of remodeling projects. Probably the biggest to date was the basement!! Below you will see a slide show of our progress from uninhabitable dungeon to my favorite room in the house. It was quite the job. we ripped down all the wood paneling. we replaced all the 70 year old wiring, insulated, drywalled, painted, re-carpeted, and the list goes on and on. More then anything I wanted to have a TV room with a big flat screen. While we remodeled we kept our old TV in the guest bedroom and watched TV in bed. we grew tiresome of this arrangement...mostly because we bought a really comfortable couch that took quite a bit of work to get downstairs in the firstplace and we weren't even using it!! anyway I just wanted to show off our wonderful work. all that is left to do in the room is trim around the doors, put up some shelves that we still need to buy from Ikea and finish decorating. YEAH for making progress!!


4 comments:
Wow! You guys did a lot of work. It looks awesome. Nice job!
This looks great (Dave loves your TV)! You two have certainly been busy. I LOVE IKEA...it is seriously the greatest store ever. You can buy two curtain panels for less than $10 -- can't beat that!
Now that looks like a fun place to hang out! Great job - it looks awesome!
Wow! Cool color! I love that blue! Isn't it fun to have colored walls now? I can't stand the white stuff. I bet your house looks so great, you seem to have the touch your mother has! :-) Hope things are going well with you guys!
Post a Comment